PLEASE READ THESE SITE https://srigurudev.org/ TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
What’s in these terms? These terms tell you about the rules for using our website https://srigurudev.org/ (“our site”).
Who we are and how to contact us?
https://srigurudev.org/ is a site operated by Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust (“We”).
We are Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust a non-profit organization registered under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 with the registration no 271830166
Please contact us in a manner convenient to you using the contact details below:
Mailing address: Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust, Shree Datta Padmanabh Peeth ,Shree Kshetra Tapohoomi Kundaim, Ponda Goa – 403115
Telephone: +91 7507771760/ +91 7507771750
Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with us is highly confidential. In addition, Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We do not track, collect, or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal information stored in database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
What information we collect
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust as well as conducting the Events and other operations of Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by check, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the check.
Information from Payment Processors: Payment processors allow donors to give electronically using a payment services account, a credit card, or other payment method. These processors collect certain information from donors, and you should consult their privacy policies to determine their practices.
How we use that information
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming events and other activities of Parampujya Padmanabh Shishya Sampraday Trust.
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Other purposes related to the Donation operations
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of conditions.
We seek to retain donor-related information only as needed to fulfil the purposes described in this policy unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulations. For example, tax laws in the India may require the organisation to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.