Shree Datta Padmanabh Peeth provide orators of spiritual & religious subjects – “Dharmapracharak” to deliver lectures to varied classes of audiences including youth, adults, students etc.
Uniqueness of the Dharmapracharak:
- Trained and guided by Peethadishwar H.H. Sadguru Brahmeshanandacharya Swamiji
- Have spiritual & Vedic knowledge imparted by Sadguruji
- Can deliver lectures in different languages Hindi, English, Marathi, Konakani, Sanskrit.
The Dharmapracharak are well-versed in various subjects including but not limited to the below mentioned areas:
- Importance of Guru in life
- The Vedic Culture of India
- Teachings from Shrimad Bhagwadgeeta
- Dharma Shastras – Varies Indian Sciences viz. Yogashastra, Jyotishashastra, Ayurvedashastra, Vastushastra etc. and its importance as well as its benefits in day today life.
- Dharma – What does Dharma teach us? What is its’s significance in Human Life?
- Indian Festivals and the science behind celebrating these festivals.
- Sanskrit – The Monther of languages.
- Highlights of the important Indian Epics & their relation with present era.
- Indian History
- Indian Saints
- Indian Leaders